-
February 5th, 2005, 12:43 PM
#1
Inactive Member
-
February 5th, 2005, 01:06 PM
#2
Inactive Member
nope..but thats cause I can hanlde such enomus ammoutn of boozze and beer before I pass out that all other around me goes first so I dont have anything to worry about. But if someone hade did that to me.. [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]mad.gif[/img]
-
February 5th, 2005, 01:58 PM
#3
Inactive Member
heh..the one with the shaving cream, banana, and cigarette butts is my favorite.
it reminds me of a picture my boyfriend took of his sound asleep best friend..they placed a banana in his hand and put a bottle of lotion, a wad of crumpled tissues, and a porn mag beside him on the bed.
he wasn't drunk at the time, he just sleeps like a log.
-
February 5th, 2005, 02:02 PM
#4
Inactive Member
LOL!
Tortri, that rules!!!
I've passed out when we were on tour...a few times.
got jiffy-markered every fucking time too...
-
February 5th, 2005, 02:35 PM
#5
Inactive Member
lol......
once-my last teenage weekend in up(up up)state New York..........
woke up behind the place with the spent kegs
(& I know dwarfs peed on me in the night........)
-
February 5th, 2005, 02:42 PM
#6
Inactive Member
-
February 5th, 2005, 02:58 PM
#7
Inactive Member
charmed, I'm sure [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
February 5th, 2005, 05:11 PM
#8
Inactive Member
LOL, that first one is awesome! I don't know if anyone could do that without the passed out person moving though....
The guy under all the furniture is going to get his nose broken when they try and take all that stuff off of him~
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks